Admissions & Fees
We welcome your interest in seeking admission for your child/ren at Harvest Christian Pre-School.
Harvest Christian School exists to serve the Christian family with whom we partner to train and disciple young people in a Biblical Worldview for growth, excellence and influence.
Please note the following regarding our application and admission procedures. Please ensure that the following accompanies your Application Form when returning it to the school:
- Application Fee: R500.00 (non-refundable)
- A signed Financial Policy Form
- Church reference
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s clinic card
- A copy of your child’s latest school report (where applicable)
- 1 x Individual Photo
- Please present the Pastor’s Confidential Reference letter to your Pastor, Minister or Church Elder, who must then complete the form and send it to the pre-school office. This may be done by E-mail, fax, or in a sealed envelope by post or hand.
- The application can only proceed to the interview stage once all of the above have been received. Receipt of the above does not guarantee the granting of an interview.
- Admission to the school is subject to available space and the ability of Harvest to serve your family’s needs in terms of our mission statement as stated above in italics. Should we be unable to assist you, we will notify you in writing
- The presence of both parents and the applicant is required at the interview except under special circumstances that must have been agreed to by prior arrangement with the school.
- The school will notify you of the outcome of your interview in writing. Should your application be successful, you will receive a preliminary letter of acceptance. At this point, a non-refundable Admission Fee of R1750 is payable per student in order to secure their place in the pre-school. On receipt of this payment, you will receive a final letter of acceptance.
- Harvest Christian School is a fee-paying school and is thus dependent on families fulfilling their monthly financial obligations to the school. Successful applicants are required to sign a commitment to the school’s financial policy. A Financial Policy Form and the relevant school fee structure are included in your Application Pack.
Please direct queries to the Pre-Primary secretary, Mrs Martie Vosloo, at 041 581 2429 during office hours or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fee structure for 2019 includes the Workbooks and Consumables. An outline of these costs will be provided to the parents in the respective Grades on an additional document. Every effort is being made to reduce the number of ‘extras’ that get added to the account, to ensure a set monthly fee that includes all costs.
|Grade||Annual School Fee||Workbooks & Consumables||Total Annual Fee for 2019||Months payment over 11 months||Annual fee in advance*|
|Giraffes||R19 632||R1 526||R21 158||R1 923||R20 177|
|Hippos/Bears||R21 171||R1 906||R23 077||R 2 098||R22 018|
|Grade R||R23 884||R2 251||R26 135||R2 376||R24 941|
* If Paid by 31 January 2019 (5% Discount)
The Governing Body has decided to introduce a sibling discount to support those families with more than one child at Harvest. The following sibling discounts will automatically apply from 2019.
2nd child 5%
3rd child 7.5%
4th child 10%
Pre-Primary School Application Pack
Feel free to download the Pre-Primary School Application Pack below and ensure to take note of the admission procedure.
Application Packs are also available from the Pre-Primary Secretary, Mrs Martie Vosloo during office hours on email@example.com or call 041 581 2007.